.

.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SS501 Tweets: Jung Min lost his wallet 12.11.13

An unfortunate thing happened to Jung Min. He lost his wallet, and is asking if anyone sees it or may have gotten it, if you can return that to him even just those point cards he has on his wallet. He's right, money and cards can be replaced, but memories are hard to forget and be replaced. So please help him out in getting it back. 걱정마세요 박정민씨.

*I included the picture he shared on his twitter and facebook with caption on it.

I’m working hard preparing for my concert in Japan~^^ really look forward to it!! And I will be in Europe soon, I feel so exciting and can’t wait to see all my lovely fans there~^^ London!! Paris!! Dortmund!! And Moscow!! Wait for me~^^


credits: JungMin0403 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails