.

.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun active on Twitter... bullying Maknae?

I's happy I was present in the twitterland when these 3 guys started being active on twitter. ^^ And what makes me happy even more is I witnessed how Young Saeng and Kyu Jong are both bullying Maknae, they wanted to have a snow ball fight but it's only Maknae that they're going to attack! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I miss this kind of environment so much! ^^ Seems like good old days, only Jung Min and Hyun Joong are missing. ^^ Triple S must have been very happy earlier, seeing these guys once again talk to each other thru Twitter. ^^












credits: mystyle1103 + 2kjdream + HyungJun87 + xiaochu@Quainte501.com (English Translations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails