.

.

Friday, March 9, 2012

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Speech on being an Ambassador for UN Social Contribution Campaign of Korea

Such a humble person to think he's a Hallyu Star. ^^ Really proud of you Hyun Joong! ^^ I hope other people can follow your humility. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

photo credits as tagged

[Translation of Kim Hyun Joong speech on an Ambassador of UN Social Contribution Campaign of Korea]

Hello I am Kim Hyun Joong and feel very honored to be here.
Korea was supported (by UN) in 50's but now in my generation, Korea can repay.
I think the previous generation served as the foundation for our generation's result.
I am going to be the someone who can give out happiness throughout the world as a singer and actor.
I am born in Korea and very grateful to be an honorary ambassador as a singer and actor.
I would like to say that I wish to pray for world peace.

credits: @howlovelylala + @arsie501 + @Cheezeemelt501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails