.

.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A touching letter for Triple S

I've just read this and seriously, I was touched with what every word that was said. I can actually see myself in ALL of the the situations stated. I hope she won't mind if I re-post it here to spread her word. She is someone I know, and I would like to thank her for writing a good letter here. Thanks so much Gwyn! ^^ This post is dedicated for every Triple S around the world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AN OPEN LETTER TO TRIPLE S:

Hi there!

I’m no one in particular, some of you might know me because I live in the same country, in the same fan-base, have the same bias, an admin or a staff member of certain (somewhat known) fan sites, twitter accounts and so on… that, or you’re my friend. But anyway, I’m not anyone popular, really.

Though that’s a fact, whoever is reading this, I have a similarity with you and that’s what matters. Because  like you, I’m a Triple S. :)

However long I’ve been a fan, it doesn’t matter. Though I have been with them since the “beginning” (let’s just put it that way), those who are newly inducted in this fandom share the same sentiments I do  anyways and I know there’s not much of a difference, really.

A Triple S is a Triple S, new or not so…

We, together, have shared a lot of emotions in the past year and those before that. Certain trials we’ve faced made us as strong as we are now. There may be some whose belief wavered and died a tragic death, but I know there are a bountiful amount of us that has  remained true to the ever so (pearl light) green blood that flowed through our veins.

We are still here, aren’t we, still holding on to the promise they once made and though we’ve been hurt countless times by words from those who wanted us to give up and let go, we’ve braved and faced them all with our head held high though tears flowed endlessly and our courage shaky.

Honestly, we are not sure ourselves of what is true… we are only sure of what we feel, how we’ve known them to be and the words that left their mouths. How is that a viable assurance? It is most certainly not.

I know a lot of you have been like me, wanting to give up; just letting go because it hurts too much to wait and expect and get nothing.

Like me, who just sits in a corner of my room and cries so hard because hope was clearly diminishing.

Like me, tearing up upon hearing songs like “Never Again”, “Again”, “Find” “Only One Day”, “Green Peas”, “Wings of the World”… and so on.

Like me, who have been thrown harsh words by people who do not, anymore, believe that a possibility of coming together may happen and others who do not want it to happen because of selfish reasons.

Like me, who have been so lost in the past year, unsure of what is to happen and afraid of what the future will bring.

Like me, ever so hopeful of possibilities and literally praying that these possibilities, however futile, may come true.

Like me, meeting up with fellow Triple S friends just so that I can air my woes, disappointments and anger, because I know they’re the only ones who’ll listen and understand.

Like me, who has to hide tears in front of family because though they consent my interest, they will never understand how I feel. Will never understand why it rains when there’s a SS501 event, why the numbers 501 mean ‘forever as one’, why February24, April3, June6, June8, August3 and November11 are important and celebrated dates, but most of all, they will never understand why SS501 are so important in our lives.

Like me, who, though difficult, support individual activities, clinging to a certain “promise” made and knowing in my heart that it will happen, if not now… at least soon or in the near future.

Like me, who has to resort to previous shows and movies when I miss seeing them all together, torturing myself even more, knowing that I won’t see it happen again at present.

Like me, who have already memorized all important statements they have said, hoping that I can remind them of what they were and the fact that they swore to make it happen.

Like me, whose favorite moments are always remembered and included…

 > SS501 first M!Pick episode where they first introduced themselves.

 > SS501 debut where they sang EVERYTHING and WARNING.

 > Every time they’d be all over each other having fun and teasing, or playing games.

 > SS501 COUPLE (HyunSaeng, HyunKyu, GaeMal, 2HJ, KyuSaeng, MinSaeng, SaengJun, KyuMin, MinJoon and KyuJoon) MOMENTS.

 > winning various awards

 > reuniting after Boys Over Flowers - Grease Musical - URMAN

 > Concerts and tears shed…

 > Wacky interviews

 > watching them kneel down to pay tribute to Triple S.

 > HyunJoong’s tears before performing Green Peas at Persone Encore.

 > The video YoungSaeng made that made all of them cry.

 > KyuJong & YoungSaeng (together) and JungMin watching HyungJun at his Caffeine Musical

 > JungMin’s solo debut that has touched every Triple S’ heart for he was the first………..

 > MinJoon always together (after the temporary separation) and being at each other’s fan meetings… and kissing (smiles).

 > HyunJoong and KyuJong visiting YoungSaeng’s solo debut.

 > HyunKyuSaeng during HyunJoong’s SOLO SHOWCASE

 > HyunSaeng together during YoungSaeng’s last week with “Let It Go” and HyunJoong’s 2nd week with “BreakDown”.

 > HyunJoong and YoungSaeng (separately) watching KyuJong at his GOONG MUSICAL

 > KyuJong’s “TURN ME ON” Album……. finally.

 > Sub-unit (SaengKyuJoon) together at KyuJong’s solo debut…

 > YoungSaeng as “D’Artagnan” at the Three Musketeers Musical…

 > HyunJoong saying “I will develop myself further more so that I can contribute back to my group in the near future” during the MAMA 2011 Press Conference.

 > …and many more.

And lastly… Like me, who has this undying love for the five men that make up SS501.

I realized, I was never alone and I am HONORED to have such wonderful sisters (and brothers) who share that much love for SS501.

I am happy that we express this love in many ways and I am proud of each and every Triple S all over the world, even if I haven’t met all of you or would not be able able to.

Since you love the same amazing people I love, specifically 4DLeader Kim HyunJoong, Shy-turned-BadBoy Prince Heo YoungSaeng, Eternal Center Kim KyuJong, Sexy Charisma-Most Huggable Park JungMin and Pretty Boy Maknae Kim HyungJun… I know you’re all admirable, hardworking, sincere, genuine and dedicated people.

Our idols are who we are, after all. Surely, how SS501 members are individually and together will speak for how we are as girls (and boys), women (and men), people, professionals, students, daughters (and sons), mothers (and fathers?), friends, people, fan girls… and as Triple S. ♥

Every success, sadness, happiness, tears, laughter, hurt and fulfillment, we share together and I believe that the S.T.01 (SS501+TripleS=ForeverAsOne) bond will remain true and the strongest………. FOREVER.

There is no such thing as HENECIA, Y.E.S., THANKYU and JUNUS. They are only names. There is only TRIPLE S… 

TRIPLE S is a bond, a form of love, a tight circle, the deepest form of true dedication, of sacrifice and the definition of forever.

We have been there since the beginning. Even if you’re new, who you are as a Triple S have long since been established.

HENECIA, Y.E.S, THANKYU AND JUNUS LIGHT STICKS are GREEN for a reason, (even though their favorite colors are not green). It’s because it signfies SS501 and TRIPLE S’ color. Still is and always will be.

Thank you for being the great and EVER SO PATIENT people that you are, dearest Triple S.

And SS501, thank you for being our inspiration, our strength, our love and our hope. Thank you for being our happiness and always thinking about and loving us. We love you so much as well.

    “It’s not for Triple S to protect us, it’s for us to protect Triple S.” - Kim HyunJoong.

Let’s all wait together, ever loving and understanding, until we see our men, Leader, Saengie, Kyu, Minnie and Baby stand together, once more, as SUPERSTAR SINGERS; FIVE FOREVER AS ONE and that beautiful ocean of green once again floods. Let’s protect them until the end.

Do not forget as well what our Leader once said.

    “Even if there’s only one or two members in front of you, we are still SS501 for we are five men in one person.” - Kim HyunJoong

SS501, Triple S/Green Peas… MANSAE!

“24/7 from Monday to Sunday night 울이와 함께 행복할거야.”

Always and forever,

Me {Gwyn Alda Elivera - Philippines}

(Source: twitlonger.com)



credits: imonebrat.tumbler.com

4 comments:

  1. we will always be waiting for their comeback....supporting each one of them as we always did....ss501 FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    it's like I am who writing this
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm crying again reading this, not only cos I miss them 501 so badly, but also com I'm happy having you n so many great sisters out there loving same idol. Love ya triple s n ss501, forever n always <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails