.

.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hyun Joong's Message in his Photobook

Got this just now and I was so moved by the words that he said here. His smile, his words... this photo book is really worth buying! Looking at his pictures here makes me miss him even more. Take care always Hyun Joong ah...♥

After enjoying plenty of freedom doing things I like
fill myself with relaxed mind to venture out to the world.
Shall we have some fun?’


‘Hot sandy beach heated by bright sunlight
Cool water that wets my feet
As if my heart has met an oasis of desert, it lifts in happiness.
Beach is good. Because it awakens an innocence of the heart and let it smile in joy.
Like the time a boy once was in his childhood.’


‘I dont know exactly when but I met music like it’s my fate.
When the music flows from the mobile phone and into my ear and penetrates my heart, I revive as anew.
That’s how I feel that I’m alive.’


‘He who wags his tail to anyone is not my style. The one who gives loyalty and faithfulness to someone who honestly treats you with love and care is the “real” one.
That’s why I like dogs better than puppies. Dogs are sometimes cold and gives threat to strangers, but in front of his master whom he’s very familiar with, he then opens his heart with no reservations.’


The last part doesn't include a picture nor a scan of the said photobook but Hyun Joong did say this part. I really love what he said in here. That is really Kim Hyun Joong's style,... I wont argue with that. I'll just insert a picture from one of his shots and will include ode's English translation. Thanks ode ^^


I who have already turned into an adult, I go against the opposite because I have a reason.
Not because I want to show how cool that is or how tough I am,
but because I want to prove the truth to my alleged thoughts
So long as I have confidence and assurance in myself
No matter what others may say or do
It will not suffice if I don’t stick to my own initial thoughts.
Even if that matter may end up wrong,
as long as it’s something I have decided about,
I will prove it firmly and bring it till the end.
That,
is KimHyunJoong’s style.

credits : lafone + sukiya@khj0606 investigation + ode for the English translation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails