.

.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

News about Kim Hyun Joong!!!!

OMG!!! I really don't know what to say!!! I was about to sleep when I read from one of the prestigious blogs that leader was absorbed by Key East Agency, which is the agency of Bae Yong Joon! Remember, there were a lot of meetings that happened between the two of them? Well, here is the answer to all of our questions. It's confirmed!!! Actually, with this news, I was feeling sad and somehow disappointed. Why? Basically because I was hoping that it would still be the five of them. They told us to wait for their next album! They told us that they still have to release until the 5th official album! They told us not to believe in rumors! They promised! He promised! I still want to hold on to that promise until the time when he himself admits that he will be leaving the 4 boys! I'm keeping my fingers crossed real hard that all of this is just a part of the drama and not to disband SS501! I still believe that they will stick together till the end!!! I am literally crying right now, thinking what will happen next.... with him, with the four boys renewing their contract with DSP! I really don't know how to react on this matter!!!!!! As a Triple S, my heart is aching.... T________T

credits: liezle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails