.

.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Love ya mv is out!!! And they are all hot!!!!!!

Sheesshhhh!!!! It's getting hot in here! My computer crashed for a number of times!!! And it's all because of the full music video of SS501!! Iwas caught in surprise to see Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Kyu Jong doing the rap part! Not to mention the solo dance of leader at the middle part of the video! Cant tak my eyes off him!! And I dont get tired watching the video over and over and over again! How did they come up with such a unique and interesting concept??!! 4 more days and their come back in tv will be officially out!! I really wanted to watch it but unfortunately  I have work that day! Ugghhh!!! Well I guess I'll have to hurry back home kekeke

Here is the Music Video!! You might wanna catch your breath while watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails